Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear and Grace

OSCAR DE LA RENTA!

This designer is one top designer. He is my inspiration right now and his dresses are in my dreams. He is my favorite fashion designer atm :) I just started to watch style network again (i know, i suck) and I saw the runway revolution of Oscar de la Renta. It was fabulous! I mean, his designs in 1993 can still be worn with pride nowadays. So, salute! for Oscar.





R.I.P MARIA PINTO'S DESIGNS

I'm sure you ever heard of the first lady, Michelle Obama and her as a fashion icon. Her clothes are made by a really talented designer called, Maria Pinto. I read at yahoo! a few days ago that her clothes and stores are now R.I.P :'( due to financial problems. Of course related to the economic crisis in global world.. I personally started liking her designs recently. Because i just heard about her and ooh-la-la her designs we're brutally beautiful! Why should she end up like this? Well let's just hope that her now R.I.P store and clothes will rise and live again :) we love you Maria!



Maria Pinto and Michelle Obama


hope ur gonna love it as much as i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment